Team Ninja is already out with another Nioh 2 Update 1.25 today on February 3 and we have the complete patch notes for you. This comes in just after the previous one that came out two days back which brought several PS5 compatibility tweaks. Since it looks like that wasn’t enough, the developers have pushed out another patch with adjustments.
This latest patch has a file of just 123 MB and is now available to all the players on all supported platforms of the game. Let’s dive right into the patch notes ahead.
Nioh 2 Update 1.25 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Nioh 2 Update 1.25 that is now rolling out today to everyone on the PS5 and PS4. The following notes have been translated from Japanese to English.
- Adjusted the following for the 6th and subsequent bosses of “Naraku Jail / Deep”
- Greatly mitigated adjustment to make it easier to damage power
- Adjust physical strength upward
- Adjusted to increase the time that automatic recovery is paused when damage is given to the automatic recovery of physical strength given to “Nio’s One Difficulty”.
- Adjusted the frequency of big moves on high difficulty of “Tachikara Hat” upward
- Fixed a bug where the ax martial art “Sliding” did not work properly against fatal damage attacks.
- Fixed a bug that the sword martial art “Kagerotsuki” does not take over the energy that can be recovered by the remnant of “Kageken”
- Fixed a bug that bullets may not hit the head of “Onyudo” and may penetrate
- Fixed a bug that damage does not occur when thrown by “Sohaya-no-shu” by Yakura collapse
- Fixed a bug that “Namahage”, “Huangquan Army”, and “Shikijiro” can return the attack when recovering from lack of energy with “Boar’s Child Twist”.
- Fixed a bug where if the host died without a rescue gauge in the “Eternally Accompanying” boss battle, no damage would be given even if the accompanying NPC’s attack hits an enemy.
- Fixed a bug that “The number of layers that advanced in the abyss in one challenge” of “Play record” is reflected only when “Highest clear layer” is updated.
- Fixed a bug that the resistance of “Oezo” in “Yokai Illustrated” was incorrect.
- Fixed other minor bugs
This is it for the latest Update 1.25 for Nioh 2. If you see any other change in the game that is not mentioned above, do ping us below in the comments. And if you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.