The developers at Hello Games just released the latest No Man’s Sky Update 3.92 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update focuses on fixing various bugs that were present in the game after the previous update. Some of the major bugs that are fixed are the ones that allowed players to kill their own companions and the random damage that players took while landing on a planet.
All the information you may need to know regarding the No Man’s Sky (NMS) patch notes for Update 3.92 is covered below in the next section. There is no server downtime, and you can download and install this patch right away. We are not sure yet of the update file size, but we will add it here later.
No Man’s Sky (NMS) Patch Notes: Update 3.92
Here are the patch notes for No Man’s Sky Update 3.92 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue which incorrectly caused players to take damage while on planet.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to kill their own companions.
- Fixed an issue that caused some newly collected items to create a new stack rather than add to existing stacks within the player’s inventory.
- Fixed an issue that could cause items to be added to the wrong inventory.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Fleet Command tutorial mission during an expedition that begins with a freighter.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to not know the correct frigate fuel recipes.
- Fixed a GPU crash on PlayStation 4.
- Fixed a creature-related crash that could occur when quitting to the main menu.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: No Man’s Sky