Hello Games has just released Update 3.12 for No Man’s Sky. The update mainly serves as a hotfix for some of the issues being encountered in the major Next Generation update released for the game a month ago. The public reception to the update was quite positive and except for a few bugs here and there, which are being ironed out with every consequent update.
No Man’s Sky is a first-person space exploration game with infinite unique planets and worlds for you to explore. While the game promised a lot and could not deliver on them on release day; Hello Games have slowly upheld their reputation. They have a lot of the mechanics which were promised and generally polishing the game. Here is everything you need to know about No Man’s Sky Update 3.12
No Man’s Sky Update 3.12
This patch has already been rolled out to the PS5, Xbox Series X / S, and the Xbox One as well. Here they are:
- Fixed an issue that caused HDR to be overly bright on PS5.
- Fixed an issue that could cause texture artefacts in the terrain.
- Fixed a number of issues that could cause base screenshots from being captured correctly on next-gen platforms.
Xbox Series X / S
- Fixed an issue that prevented water droplets from being visible on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused hitching on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed an issue that caused props held by NPCs to appear glitchy on Xbox Series X/S.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented some PSN friends from being shown in the list of available games to join.
- Fixed a memory-related crash on Xbox One.
- Fixed an HDR-related crash on PS5.
This concludes everything you needed to know about No Man’s Sky Patch 3.12. Stay tuned for more news! Here’s a video of the next-generation update: