Hello Games has just released update 3.15 for No Man’s Sky. This is the first update for the game in 2021. The developers have mainly focused on fixing some bugs whilst also improving performance on next-gen consoles. If you own a PS5, you will be noticing a lot of improvement as the resolution on PSVR alongside rendering-related issues has both been fixed.
This No Man’s Sky Update is available on all platforms and has a size of about 11 GBs. Alongside the PS5, some improvements are made to stability on the PC alongside a fix in loading times on all next-gen consoles. Read more about the update down below.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.15 Patch Notes:
- Stability improvements on PC.
- Resolution and performance for PSVR have been significantly improved when running on a PS5.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S in high-quality mode now has the improved ultra settings introduced in the Next Generation Update.
- Loading times on PS5 have been improved.
- PS5 install size has been optimized.
If you want to learn more about the latest game updates, take a look at our Patch Notes section!
[Via: Hello Games]