Hello Games has just pushed the new No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 today on April 9 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. This patch fixes several bugs that were discovered after the Expeditions update. You can find out all the information you need to know about this patch below right after the jump.
This patch also fixes an issue with HDR on the PS5. This No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 should start downloading the next time you start your console. We do not have the file size of this patch yet, but will update once we do.
No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the No Man’s Sky Update 3.35 that is now rolling out to all the players on all supported platforms.
- Fixed an issue that caused Explorer-class starships to change appearance. All ships should now use the same wings and fuselage parts as before the Expeditions update. A limited number of ships may still select new colors. A fix for this will follow shortly.
- Fixed an issue that caused Power Inverter switches to malfunction.
- Fixed an issue that caused a specific Multi-Tool broken slot to require an inordinate number of Ion Batteries to repair.
- Fixed an issue that required players to gain an S-Class Multi-Tool to unlock the ‘Light Show’ milestone, instead of an A-Class Multi-Tool.
- Fixed an issue that caused the glow on the star representing the final phase of the Expedition to be overly orange.
- Fixed a number of UI issues that could occur when every milestone in an Expedition was complete.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the music to be clipped at the start of an expedition.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the reward for Phase 5 of the expedition being claimed when completing the expedition a second time on a new save.
- Fixed a visual glitch in the starship cockpit map.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the glowing grass found on some lush planets from glowing.
- Fixed a graphical glitch on the save deletion screen when running in HDR on PS5.
- Fixed a PlayStation 5 specific HDR issue.
- Fixed a rare PS5 specific crash that could occur during load.
- Fixed a terrain generation crash on next-generation consoles.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur when loading the game.
- Fixed a soft-lock that could occur when interacting with an NPC on the space station.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
- Fixed a number of memory-related crashes on Xbox One X.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while interacting with an NPC that had been network desynced.
- Fixed a multiplayer-related crash in the animation system.
- Fixed a PC-specific issue that could cause hitching while loading shaders.
- Fixed a crash related to network synchronization of starships.
This is everything we know so far about the No Man’s Sky Update 3.35. If anything else comes up, we will post it on BRGeeks. If you want to learn more about the latest game updates, take a look at our Patch Notes section!