Hello Games seems to have just deployed No Man’s Sky Update 3.51 (PS5 Update 3.051) for all the players and here is a list of patch notes for those interested. There has been no details on what we can expect as a huge update was just released two days ago, but it seems that patch might have introduced new bugs that the developers want to fix instantly.
As usual, we do not have the total file size of this patch but will immediately update once we have it. It shouldn’t be too huge in size in our opinion, less than 1GB. All the relevant information has been covered in this post below. You should be able to download and install this update right away. On the PS5, the version number is: 03.051
No Man’s Sky Update 3.51 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the No Man’s Sky Update 3.51 that is now rolling out to all the players on various supported platforms of the game:
- Added support for reflections on PC VR.
- Improved the appearance of rain.
- Fixed an issue that could cause missing or corrupted text in the Analysis Visor on the Space Anomaly or derelict freighters.
- Fixed an issue that could cause stars to disappear when looking out the side of the ship in VR.
- Fixed some mistranslated text in the ByteBeat Library.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent DLSS from appearing as an Anti-Aliasing option on the Windows Store version.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.