Clever Plays has just deployed Operation Tango Update 1.03 for all the players and here we have the full list of patch notes to read. You can find out about all the fixes and changes made to the game with this update. Since the game was just released a couple of days back, do not expect any new features or game content this soon.
This small Operation Tango Update 1.03 (PS5 Update 01.000.003) patch is now available for download and installation on the PC, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 consoles. You can find all the relevant information about this patch in the release notes below.
Operation Tango Update 1.03 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Operation Tango Update 1.03 that is now live and rolling out to all supported platforms of the game:
- Improved clarity of aligned stacks gameplay in mission 4
- Fixed three achievements given too early
- Fixed cinematics sometimes not playing for the hacker
- Fixed case where hacker respawns far from their hierarchy while entering a node during a gameover
- Fixed crash in mission 2 when hacking the panel on the 3rd floor
- Fixed incorrect respawn position in mission 2
- Fixed hacker freezing in transit when entering cameras in Mission 2
- Fixed players not being able to finish Mission 4 by pressing the button simultaneously
- Fixed access code from evidence room in mission 5 which sometimes did not work
- Fixed problem in mission 6 caused by throwing an emp mine while getting detected
- Fixed wrong translation in German which made defusing the bomb impossible in mission 6
Operation Tango is now available to play on the PC, PS4 and PS5 platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.