Robot Entertainment has rolled out this Orcs Must Die! 3 August 11 Update today and here are the full list of patch notes for you. This release brings a long list of bug fixes for the game, along with some polish and visual fixes. Apart from them, this patch also includes some balance changes that regular players will find useful.
Orcs Must Die! 3 August 11 Update should start downloading for most players as soon as you start the Steam client. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Orcs Must Die! 3 August 11 Update Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Orcs Must Die! 3 August 11 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed issue where Saw blades would get stuck in enemy units and do constant damage over a short period of time.
- Fixed an issue where the client in a coop game would start seeing the wisps and countdown before the previous wave finished.
- Bug fixed with enemy speed increase effects not being applied in some places. This would include enemies rift rushing when the player dies, and Ogres charging.
- Deep Freeze unique acid upgrade now applies status effect for correct duration.
- Deep Freeze with increased ranged upgrade now shows VFX in narrow hallways
- Snow Canon now drops target when out of range
- Snow Cannon acid upgrade that adds melting status effect for correct duration.
- Bank of Archers now using their cool down.
- Arcane dragon’s projectile is no longer stopped by Boom Barrels
- Acid Geyser now applies status effect for correct amount of time.
- Enemies now take the correct amount of impact damage when falling
- Removed co-op nodes that have lightning flyers spawning in Warmage on Aqueducts
- Scramble: Constant Physical AOE Buff Aura looks the same from all distances
- Scramble: Controller can now reroll debuffs and exit detail modes
- Scramble: Losing a scenario no longer adds the scenario score to the Total Score
- Fixed issue where some traps didn’t work when using Arabic language
- Hosted games now refresh properly for newly joined players and no longer timeout.
- Fixed issue where hosted games would be removed from games list if levels were changed
- Fixed issue where players could resell traps rapidly
- Fixed issue where Barricades Placed On Player Spawn Points In Endless Scenarios 3 and 6 Cause Player To Get Stuck
- Overlord Bladestaff and normal Bladestaff now share quest tracking
- Arcane Dragon Trap no longer bounces multiple times for Client
- Broadsword text uses “infront” instead of “in front”
- Swinging mace loading screen “dmamge”
- Settings – Horizontal Inversion label missing
- Collector Achievement is now counting correctly
- Reported by Community
- Low Graphics Light Orc’s use correct material when gibbed
- Scramble help screen or screens added to the help carousel via options menu
- General UI Polish
- Added death FX to guardians
- Death VFX Polish for Low end settings
- Cragg when gibs now uses correct model
- UI – Difficulty UI updated
- Weapon – Alchemist Satchel VFX update
- Wisps now only have shields in Rift Lord difficulty
- Bank of Archers price increased.
- The Bowling Boulder damage was doubled.
- The Bowling Boulder speed increased.
- Ceiling Laser damage reduced.
- Ceiling Laser fire damage upgrade reduced.
- Ceiling Laser collision area of lasers reduced.
- Guardian Archers damage and range increased.
- Tar Trap level upgrades slow amount reduced.
- Auto-Ballista cooldown and reset delay reduced.
- Arcane Dragon cost reduced.
- Arcane Dragon projectile lifetime increased to accommodate bouncing better.
- Double Barricade cost reduced.
- Confusion Flower fire speed increased.
- Confusion Flower projectile explodes faster.
- Decoy cost reduced.
- Flame Bracer primary damage AoE radius increased.
- Flame Bracer primary mana cost reduced.
- Broadsword secondary damage increased.
- Broadsword unique heal upgrade heal amount increased.
- Crossbow stun AoE radius increased.
- Crossbow stun projectile lifetime increased.
- Stone Staff stoned duration decreased.
- Wind Belt primary and secondary range increased.
- Lava Pots pour duration increased.
- Swinging Mace cooldown reduced.
- Elven Short Swords attack speed upgrade increased.
- Elven Short Swords secondary charge time reduced.
- Tornado in a Box cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap unique reduce cooldown upgrade cooldown reduced.
- Mega Flip Trap trigger delay reduced.
- Snow Blower trigger delay, cooldown and freeze duration all reduced
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.