Orcs Must Die! 3 Update 1.03 has just been deployed by Robot Entertainment, and we have the complete list of patch notes for you to read. The latest patch primarily brings two Endless map additions and several QoL improvements to the game.
This patch is currently available as a mandatory download. The next section has added all the relevant information regarding Orcs Must Die! 3 Update 1.03. The actual file size of this patch hasn’t been disclosed yet.
Orcs Must Die! 3 Patch Notes: Update 1.03
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for Orc Must Diew! 3 Update 1.03 coming out on all supported platforms:
This update was a quick turnaround from the larger September patch. We wanted to get a few quality of life improvements into the build, along with the two Endless map additions. The team is working hard on the Cold as Eyes DLC, and we’ll have more details soon.
- Hidden Dock and Masters Courtyard can now be played in Endless mode.
- Enemy drops (Potions, Skulls, and Coins) now spawn to the nearest pathable location.
- PC players can now set their preferred FPS cap or disable it.
- Doorjamb archway in scenario 02 (Great Room) had its collision set properly to better accommodate large units pathing.
- Bug fix removing enemies that should spawn on Scenario 04 (Hidden Docks) on riftlord and coop plays.
- More special case fix for large units not pathing correctly with certain barricade setups.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.