Team 17 has just deployed Overcooked! All You Can Eat Update 1.009 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update brings in some bug fixes and also optimizes server synchronization.
The update is available on all supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information for Overcooked! All You Can Eat Update 1.009 down below. There will be no server maintenance for this particular update.
Overcooked! All You Can Eat Patch Notes: Update 1.009
Here are the complete patch notes for Overcooked! All You Can Eat Update 1.009 coming out on all supported platforms:
- Invalid error logs removed and some changed
- Custom backtrace data added
- Updated to Xplay Core 188.8.131.52.0
- Fixed an issue that forced the T17 overlay to close
- Fixed an issue where platform friends would flash constantly
- Fixed a particle effect bug
- Fixed a crash on Xbox if you start the tutorial with no connection
- Fixed crash when updating the block list after a player has been unlocked
- Fixed an issue with delivering a plate
- Optimised server synchronisation.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Team 17