Blizzard Entertainment has released this new Overwatch Update 3.16 and here are the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update includes a small feature update along with several new bug fixes included. Players will now have the ability to turn off text chat individually for Group, Team, Match and General chat channels effectively muting them separately. These options can be found within Text Chat settings on the Social Options menu.
You should be able to download and install Overwatch Update 3.16 right away on the relevant consoles. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Overwatch Update 3.16 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Overwatch Update 3.16 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Feature Update: Social Options Menu: Text Chat Settings
- Group Text Chat – On / Off
- Team Text Chat – On / Off
- Match Text Chat – On / Off
- General Text Chat – On / Off
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to stand on top of a building panel near the initial attacker’s spawn location
- Fixed a bug that caused golden weapon textures to appear missing when equipping the Haroeris skin
- Fixed a bug that caused her rocket launcher to disappear after using the Rocket Guitar emote
- Fixed a bug that caused her pistol muzzles to not always return to their proper position after firing
Overwatch is now out for the PC, PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.