Grinding Gear Games have released the latest Path of Exile Update 1.73 that is now live for all supported platforms and we have the complete patch notes. You can now download and install this Patch 3.13.1 available for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The file size of this update is around 1.6 GB, which means this is quite a hefty update with major improvements and bug fixes. There are some console specific updates like the addition of Remaining Ritual display UI, updated Neversink loot filters and several others.
Path of Exile Update 1.73 Patch Notes
Here are the patch notes for the Path of Exile Update 1.73 rolling out today on February 4 for all the players.
Console Specific Changes
- Added the Remaining Ritual display UI.
- Updated Neversink loot filters.
- Fixed a bug which prevented viewing of the challenge league rewards.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the Maven beacon from saving its status between game sessions.
- Added Maven Invitations to the Trade Market.
- The Ritual Tribute counter is now displayed at a greater radius around Ritual Altars.
- The Ritual Favours screen now displays a more appropriate message if a party member who is not the instance owner attempts to purchase Favours.
- Legion monsters are no longer revived in Ritual encounters.
- Monsters that spawn from Bitter and Glacial Rituals are now further spread out.
- Fixed a bug where the fourth Ritual in a zone would sometimes provide less Tribute than intended.
- Fixed a bug which required nearby Legion encounters to be completed before a Ritual encounter could be interacted with.
- Fixed a visual bug where Ritual candles would sometimes appear to be floating.
- Fixed a bug where the boss arena in Lookout Map would not re-open after completing a Ritual encounter in the arena.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect amount of Rituals remaining would be displayed if re-entering an instance.
- Fixed a bug where monsters could become inaccessible behind terrain during Ritual encounters.
Echoes of the Atlas Improvements
- You can no longer imprint Watchstones (for example with the Bestiary imprint recipe or Eternal Orbs). Restoring the number of Sextant uses through this method was a consequence we did not intend.
- Improved performance during The Maven boss encounter.
- The Atlas passive skill trees have been visually updated to make it easier to see allocated nodes.
- The Maven Map Device button has been visually updated to make it easier to see if it’s activated.
- Added an audio telegraph to The Maven’s Frost Projectiles skill.
- While witnessing The Shaper encounter, The Maven will no longer use her Heal skill during The Shaper’s immunity phases.
- The Crusher of Gladiators map boss summoned by The Maven during her boss encounter will no longer use it’s Reflect skill.
- Fixed a bug where Maven’s Beacon could be obtained earlier than intended when playing in a party.
- Maven’s Invitations are now a guaranteed drop upon capturing the 10th boss in an Atlas region for the first time.
- Fixed a bug where the Silo Map boss could become invulnerable while the player is being witnessed by The Maven.
- Fixed a bug where The Maven’s Quick Guard skill was not working as intended in areas which were level 84 or higher.
- Fixed a bug where The Maven would sometimes fail to use her skills correctly when witnessing a map boss encounter.
- Items with anointed notable passive skills now show their passive skill information when hovered.
- Improved readability when hovering over a map on the Atlas which has a large amount of modifiers.
- You can no longer use the Zana Map Device to apply League modifiers to a map if it is already enchanted with the “Has an additional modifier from Zana’s crafting bench at random” modifier from Harvest crafting.
- You can no longer open portals to The Temple of Atzoatl or Betrayal Safehouses while the Map Device is already in the process of opening portals to another Map.
- Re-entering the Crimson Township Map boss arena after leaving or dying is now less punishing.
- Animate Weapon microtransactions can now be applied to weapons animated via the Chains of Command unique body armour.
- Aura microtransactions can now be applied to Aura effects granted by unique items that do not have a skill gem.
- Fixed a bug where Sirus’ beam skills were not being oriented correctly.
- Fixed a bug where certain doors in Heists could not be walked through after the doors were opened.
- Fixed a bug where Vaal Arc was not chaining correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the “Attack Skills deal x% increased Damage while Dual Wielding” modifier was not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Flickershade Spectre’s Multi-Slash ability could sometimes fail to deal damage.
- Fixed a bug where the quality effect on Divergent Withering Touch Support didn’t work correctly.
- Fixed a bug where unique strongboxes could spawn more often than intended when applying multiple sources of the “Strongboxes in Areas are at least Rare” modifier.
- Fixed a bug where the boss arena in Cold River Map would remain closed after completing a Conqueror encounter.
- Fixed a bug where the Primeval Hideout could sometimes not be fully cleared.
- Fixed a bug where a minion that died to Minion Instability would sometimes count as two deaths.
- Fixed a source of desync when using Chain Hook.
- Fixed a bug where Silver Coins were not dropping as Contraband in Heists.
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate Operatives would incorrectly run into melee range before throwing their daggers.
- Fixed a bug where certain Aura microtransactions were not using the correct surge.
- Fixed a bug where the Manticore Shield was missing visual effects.
- Fixed a visual bug in Peninsula Map where certain tiles could become invisible.
- Fixed a common client crash.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
This was everything released in the latest Path of Exile patch. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.