Grinding Gear Games has released this latest Path of Exile Update 1.87 earlier today and here are the complete list of patch notes. This release further brings over new improvements and bug fixes in this patch. Since the Expedition update, there have been almost 6 hotfix updates rolled out to address bugs.
We do not have the total file size of this Path of Exile Update 1.87 yet, but will update once we have it. For now, you can read through the entire list of the release notes to know everything about this update.
Path of Exile Update 1.87 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Path of Exile Update 1.87 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Increased Logbook drops from Runic monsters in Expedition by 54%
- Expedition Artifacts now have higher stack sizes in maps, and scale up more with map level.
- Vendor rerolls from Runic monsters now drop in stacks of 1-2 in white maps, scaling up to stacks of 1-4 in red maps.
- Map Curse modifiers no longer have increased effect.
- Fixed a bug with the Summon Reaper skill which allowed for a second separate Skill Gem with Supports to command the Reaper.
- Fixed a bug where using Mortal Conviction with Flesh and Stone allowed activating a second aura with no reservation cost.
- Fixed a common instance crash.
This was a restartless deploy of the patch so you will need to restart your client to receive the client changes, specifically the Map Curse modifier change requires a client restart to visually update descriptions.
Path of Exile is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Grinding Gear Games