Grinding Gear Games released Path of Exile Update 1.90 earlier today and here are the full list of patch notes for you. This patch brings the PC version of Patch 3.15.2b along with the console-specific changes. This update mostly contains bug fixes and addresses different issues that had been reported back by the community.
The total file size you will need to download and install for this Path of Exile Update 1.90 is less than 900 MB. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been covered in the full release notes below.
Path of Exile Update 1.90 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Path of Exile Update 1.90 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Console specific notes:
- Fixed an issue that could cause flask binds to be used unintentionally when interacting with other user interfaces.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the user interface to flicker after interacting with NPCs.
- Added alternative behaviour for Trap skills: Traps are thrown at character’s location with alternative behaviour turned on.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Expedition error messages to overlap.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Expedition vendor buttons to display incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the item popup display to appear incorrectly after inserting an item into the Unveil window.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.15.2 where Pyroclast Mines could shoot more projectiles than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Jun could teleport into inaccessible locations.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
[PlayStation] 3.15.2 Patch Notes
- Please note, in order for the Expedition vendor changes listed below to take effect, you will need to refresh the specific Vendor’s shop.
- Expedition Vendors can now offer item level 86 items in their shops.
- When offered an option to remove Modifiers with the lowest Modifier level when dealing with Rog, the item popup will now display the Modifier which will be removed, or the possible Modifiers which will be removed (if there are multiple).
- When skipping a crafting offer from Rog, the next craft he offers will no longer be the exact same craft you skipped, or a craft of the same type.
- Rog’s offer to apply a random Quality type to an item will now apply 10-20% Quality (previously 1-20%). This option is no longer offered for items that already have Quality.
- Rog now only offers the following options for Jewel deals: Reroll Prefixes, Reroll Suffixes, Reroll Modifier Values of Prefixes, Reroll Modifier Values of Suffixes, Add a Prefix Modifier, Add a Suffix Modifier, and Corrupt the item, with a high chance of receiving a Corrupted Implicit.
- Rog now has a chance to offer to corrupt your item, with a high chance of corruption Implicits on the final deal.
- Rog’s offers to apply random Incubators, Quality types or Anointments to items are now cheaper.
- Rog’s offers now cost slightly more Lesser and Common Artifacts, and slightly fewer Greater and Grand Artifacts.
- The chance to obtain Corrupted or Influenced rare items from Gwennen has been increased. Note, this change does not affect the chances of obtaining Unique items from Gwennen.
- The average stack size of Dannig’s exchange deals for Lesser, Common, and Greater Artifacts has been increased.
- The minimum discount for Dannig’s exchange deals has been increased.
- Tujen now offers more items priced in Common and Greater Artifacts, compared to Lesser Artifacts.
- The price of some items offered by Tujen has been reduced (mainly those that were priced in the thousands).
- The Remnant modifier that grants chests more Rarity no longer rolls in Logbook areas. The reason behind this change is that chests in Logbook areas drop extremely few regular items, so this modifier was not very beneficial here.
- Expedition bosses now drop more loot per Remnant affecting them.
- Expedition bosses now drop more currency and vendor reroll currency the higher the area level.
- Reduced the area of which you cannot place explosives around the camp in Logbook areas.
- Added a visual indicator to display the area of which you are unable to place explosives in around the camp in Logbook areas.
- Reduced the maximum cast range for long-distance skills on the following monsters: Baranite Thaumaturge, Unearthed Runecaster, Unearthed Urchin, Black Scythe Arbalist, Detonation Totem, Carnage Pillar, Stygian Revenant, Escaped Revenant, Mortality Experimenter, Flesh Sculptor, Hunting Party, Primal Chimeral, Primal Scrabbler, and Primal Rhex.
- Added crafting bench recipes for adding a specific Enchantment to a Flask. There are recipes for all of the possible Enchantments obtained through Instilling Orbs. These recipes are unlocked alongside the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in Oriath (and will already be unlocked for you if you have obtained the Rank 3 Movement Speed crafting option in that league).
- Added a crafting bench recipe to remove Enchantments from an item. This recipe does not need to be unlocked and is always available.
- Monsters with the Hexfont Nemesis Modifier no longer inflict Silence.
- Monsters that cast Curses now have global cooldowns to prevent multiple of the same monster repeatedly cursing players.
- Updated the description for The Traitor keystone passive skill to properly reflect its functionality.
- Tweaked the visual effects of Storm Rain based on community feedback. Please let us know if you still have any issues!
- Improved the visuals effects of the Transcendence Exsanguinate Microtransaction Effect to more accurately reflect the preview video for this Microtransaction.
- Fixed a bug where Medved, Feller of Heroes could deal damage after death, for real this time.
- Fixed a bug where skills triggered by Mjölner or Cast on Death, and items that trigger a skill when equipped, could have a mana cost if used with items such as Voidbringers or Apep’s Rage.
- Fixed a bug where spikes created by Earthshatter did not gain increased Area of Effect when shattered with Seismic Cry.
- Fixed a bug where rats summoned by a Druidic Dire Familiar raised as a Spectre did not die when the Spectre died.
- Fixed a bug where Implicit attribute modifiers would block Explicit attribute modifiers from rolling on specific basetypes.
- Fixed a bug where patrolling Heist monsters could sometimes move faster than intended.
- Fixed a bug where Jonah Unchained could sometimes deal double damage.
- Fixed a bug where defeating Stone of the Currents, while Voltage Surge is active and while at least 15 Flood Orbs are alive, would not give credit towards the Complete Encounters III Challenge if the Flood Orbs were some distance away from the boss.
- Fixed a bug where storing items in the Expedition or Heist Lockers using Affinities would sometimes tell you it failed as the Locker did not have enough space for the item, even though storing them was successful.
- Fixed a bug where you could not purchase partial stacks of currency from vendors with Control-Shift-Click.
- Fixed a bug where filtering items in the Unique Stash Tab and Map Stash Tab could sometimes not work.
- Fixed a bug where the 3D art for Cherrubim’s Maleficence had lost some of its colour.
- Fixed a bug where characters with the Eldritch Battery Keystone Passive allocated would sometimes play their out of mana voiceline when using a skill, despite having enough Energy Shield to use the skill.
- Fixed a bug where the audio for Lancing Steel could stutter and cause the client to freeze.
- Fixed a bug where the audio for exploding enemies on kill with Voltaxic Burst was too loud.
- Fixed two instance crashes.
- Fixed two client crashes.
Path of Exile is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Grinding Gear Games