Path of Exile Update 1.92 was just deployed by Grinding Gear Games, and we have the full list of patch notes covered for you to read. There was a PC hotfix earlier this month, and it looks like the console version is getting that same patch now for their servers. You can read all the new updates, fixes and changes in the notes below.
All the relevant information you might need to know regarding the Path of Exile (POE) patch notes for Update 1.92 are covered in the next section. You should be able to download and install patch right away since it is now live for the consoles. We do not yet have the update file size for this, but will add it here once we have it.
Path of Exile Patch Notes: Update 1.92
Here are the official patch notes for Path of Exile Update 1.92 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Improved the visuals of Vorana, Last to Fall’s storm skill to make the outer ring more discernible.
- Improved the description of the Twice Tempted Atlas Passive to more accurately reflect its functionality.
- Fixed a bug where the Flask Enchantment to reuse a Flask at the end of its effect could reuse a Flask multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where additional Physical Damage reduction could cause Armour to provide Physical Damage reduction even if you had the Transcendence Keystone Passive allocated.
- Fixed a bug where Zana would not offer you another mission in a Map if portals to the previously selected mission failed to open.
- Fixed a bug where adding an Itemised Beast to your Bestiary would not unlock relevant Beast Recipes.
- Fixed a bug where Catarina, Master of Undeath could become stuck and fail to perform any actions.
- Fixed a bug where Syndicate Safehouse portals could open around the player instead of Jun in Map areas.
- Fixed a bug where some sound effects, such as the gong in Oba’s Cursed Trove, were not playing.
- Fixed a bug where items could drop with Royale-specific modifiers outside of Royale.
- Fixed a bug where filtering the Map Stash Tab with a quoted search term was not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where some modifier value ranges would sometimes not show on the Forbidden Taste and Doedre’s Elixir Unique Flasks.
- Fixed a bug where the 3D Art for Kaom’s Heart had lost some glow.
- Fixed an instance crash.
Path of Exile is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One platforms. For a list of other game changes and updates, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Grinding Gear Games