Grinding Gear Games just pushed out this latest Path of Exile Update 2.04 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update adds controller support to Path of Exile. It also focuses on fixing tons of bugs that were present in the game after the previous update.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Path of Exile Update 2.04, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download. Unfortunately, the size of the update is still unknown but we will post them as soon as we find out.
Path of Exile Patch Notes – Update 2.04
Here are all the patch notes for Path of Exile Update 2.04 rolling out on all supported platforms:
Controller Support Beta
- This patch adds the Beta for Controller Support to Path of Exile.
To access this feature, connect a game controller to your PC, launch Path of Exile and go to the Input Options panel. Change the Input Method option to “Controller (Beta)”. It should take effect without you having to relaunch Path of Exile. Some controllers may require additional third-party software.
Please report any bugs related to controller support in the Bug Reports forum.
Fixes and Improvements
- Using the Highlight Key when hovering dropped items now displays minimum and maximum defensive values again.
- The overkill explosion from the Punishment Curse no longer occurs if the curse is owned by the defender or one of their allies.
- Fixed the arena mechanic in The Infinite Hunger boss fight so it now stops once the boss is killed.
- Fixed a problem with Scourge Arrow where projectiles that were forked or split were not placing pods.
- Fixed the Increased Minion Cast Speed quality modifier on Bone Offering so it can now apply to the player when having Mistress of Sacrifice allocated.
- Fixed the Tempest Shield quality description as it incorrectly said the Chance to Shock was granted by the buff when it’s only local to the skill.
- Fixed a bug with the Heist NPCs in Grand Heists displaying wrong values in their buff descriptions.
- Fixed a bug with applying Footprint Microtransactions where they did not show until changing area.
- Fixed a bug where Shrines could fail to spawn with a pack of monsters.
- Fixed a bug where the ‘Show All’ option on the Character Selection screen was not saving.
- Fixed the PvP damage scaling not working correctly for Tornado and Molten Shell.
- Fixed various dialogue audio problems.
- Fixed a client crash related to Scorching Ray.
- Fixed a client crash related to Stygian Firestorm.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Path of Exile