Grinding Gear Games just pushed out this latest Path of Exile Update 2.05 and we have the complete patch notes for you right here. This update improves the controller support by adding a more focused chat box and an auto-input method detection. There are tons of bug fixes as well in this patch among other things.
If you have been looking for the official patch notes for Path of Exile Update 2.05, you’ve come to the right place. The update has been made available on all supported platforms and players can get their hands on them by a simple download. Unfortunately, the size of the update is still unknown but we will post them as soon as we find out.
Path of Exile Patch Notes – Update 2.05
Here are all the patch notes for Path of Exile Update 2.05 rolling out on all supported platforms:
Controller Support Improvements and Fixes
- Added the Beta for Controller Support to the Epic Path of Exile client.
- The chat box is now focused upon opening it in Controller input mode.
- Added an “Auto Input Method Detection” setting under the Input Options panel that can be used to toggle the automatic switching of input methods while in the main menu or character selection screens.
- Adjusted the pan speed of various panels in Controller input mode, such as the Passive Skill Tree and Atlas.
- The League filter on the character selection screen can now be changed using the Left Stick button in Controller input mode.
- The Escape Menu can now be entered using the Escape keyboard key when in Controller input mode.
- Fixed an issue where whisper, party and global chat keyboard shortcuts did not work in Controller input mode.
- Fixed an issue where chat defaulted to local instead of your most recent setting in Controller input mode.
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to enter the Character creation screen in Controller input mode when you did not have a Character Slot available.
- Fixed a bug where it was not possible to teleport to a party member in the Controller input mode. You can now click the button on a party members portrait to teleport to them.
- Fix a bug where the Passive Skill Tree was not taking Omniscience into account when displaying attribute requirements in Controller input mode.
Other Improvements and Fixes
- Items stored in the Gem Stash Tab are now organised by their Gem Level, then alphabetically when sorting the Stash Tab by Gem Level.
- Updated the name of the “Lightning Exposure” debuff in the Vaal Omnitect Boss fight to “Omnitect’s Paralysis”, as it does not reduce Lightning Resistances.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Rampant Growth and Word of the Exarch Atlas Passive Skills to not function correctly unless you also had the Light of Dawn or Pay for Play Atlas Passive Skills allocated.
- Fixed a bug where the Atlas Map and Bonus Objective completion statuses could not be viewed on Maps dropped on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where “The Maven currently holds a re-creation of this map’s Boss” text could be inaccurate for Elder Guardian Maps.
- Fixed a bug where Crusader Prefix modifiers that grant increased Physical Damage and Projectile Speed did not have the “Speed” tag.
- Fixed a bug where moving the position of Stash Tab Folders by dragging them would not save their position correctly.
- Fixed a client crash.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Path of Exile