Owlcat Games has just released Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WOTR) Update 1.0.9c, and we have the complete list of official patch notes for your reading pleasure. This latest patch brings several crash fixes and bug fixes, including the famous bait action bug where enemies were prevented from taking their turn. Moreover, this update also includes several gameplay optimizations alongside stability improvements.
You can download this latest patch right away on all supported platforms. The actual file size of this update hasn’t been revealed yet. All the relevant information regarding Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WOTR) Update 1.0.9c has been added in the next section.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WOTR) Patch Notes: Update 1.0.9c
Here is the complete list of official patch notes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous (WOTR) Update 1.0.9c rolling out on all supported platforms:
A new patch 1.0.9c has arrived. It’s a small patch this time, but something big is coming, stay tuned.
Beware of possible plot spoilers below!
- Areelu’s insidious plan could not be fulfilled – fixed;
- ‘Where’s My Dragon?’ quest could get stuck after talking to Early Sunset at the Fleshmarkets – fixed.
- Bastion of Justice had a wrong terrain type – fixed;
- Fixed a crash in Mage’s Tower;
- Scrubland by a Bend in the River had a wrong terrain type – fixed.
- Bait action could prevent the enemies from taking their turn – fixed;
- Fixed the missing units issue when you changed the general of an army.
Classes & Mechanics
- Angel and Lich didn’t have 10 level spells on 10 level mythic if they merged spellbooks. Fixed, but it requires the summary caster level of merged spellbooks to be at least 28 for these spells to work;
- Your character could lose Sneak Attack when changing Mythic Path from Trickster to Gold Dragon – fixed.
- Experimental fix for camera behaviour in turn-based mode in places with big difference in elevation;
- Pits weren’t respecting the player’s decision to play in turn-based mode – fixed.
- One companion could fill multiple roles during rest – fixed;
- Upon changing the language settings, the names of settlements didn’t change – fixed.
- Kervil the Sparkling Fist could get carried away playing with his weapon, and forget he needs to fight – fixed;
- Using Midnight Bolt in some situations still didn’t work as it should – fixed.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.