Owlcat Games has just rolled out the new Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.1c and you can read the full patch notes here. This seems to be a major patch with tons of new fixes all across the game. Every game mode has received bug fixes in this release.
You should be able to download and install this Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.1c right away since the patch is now live on Steam. This release is currently only for the Windows users, Mac players will get this patch a little later.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.1c Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.0.1c that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Spoiler: fixed the logics in the first dialogue with the Herald of Iomedae while following the Angel Mythic Path
- Spoiler: a battle in Greybor’s quest in chapter 5 didn’t start – fixed
- Dry Crossroads – couldn’t exit the area – fixed
- Couldn’t speak about the shield during Sosiel’s quest if you refused to recruit Regill – fixed
- Battered Spirit could be interrupted by a dialogue between Sosiel and Regill – fixed
- Weather effects slowed down, when they shouldn’t have – fixed.
- Fixed the lighting in Pulura’s Fall and Heart of Mystery.
- The Next-Door Theater’s location in Drezen has been fixed.
- Sosiel could be seen painting without an easel – fixed. Now he has his easel again
- Shrine of the Three couldn’t be completed – fixed
- Some of the Generals’ starting abilities didn’t work – fixed.
- Mass Hold Person didn’t work in tactical combat – fixed
- Song of Seasons didn’t work correctly – fixed
- Fixed building models in garrisons
- Mouse cursor in tactical battles was changing incorrectly – fixed
- Penetrating Strike didn’t work – fixed
- Fixed a formula in the rituals for the Generals
- AoE targeting in the tactical battles has been fixed
- Fixed a loop when a tactical battle started
- Pillaged resources weren’t displayed after battle – fixed
Classes & Mechanics
- Detect Magic ability was available, though didn’t do anything. Now it’s no longer available.
- Arcane Trickster prestige-class was impossible to pick even with all prerequisites met – fixed
- Persistent metamagic could not be applied to any spells – fixed
- Swarms dealt damage each time they touched a unit instead of once per round – fixed
- Some of Mythic Angel’s summons had zero charges – fixed
- Arcanist’s Arcane Reservoir could sometimes stop replenishing after rest – fixed
- After moving while mounted and attacking, it was possible to continue to move – fixed.
- Armor is not displayed when equipped on pets – fixed
- Metamagic effects didn’t apply to scrolls crafted on rest – fixed
- Kinetic diadems applied incorrect bonus values – fixed
- Draven’s Hat gave unlimited quicken metamagic – fixed
- Triceratops spawned from a statuette didn’t have a proper sound bank – fixed
- Opening the encyclopedia from the tutorial didn’t show the correct page – fixed
- In the character sheet, additional attacks of the animal companion were not displayed – fixed
- Fixed broken links in the credits
- Fixed broken links in the character’s history
- Fixed texts in the rest UI
- On Windows 7, video was not displayed in the tutorials and during the launch of the game – fixed
- After exiting the city building mode while a building is selected, Esc key would stop working – fixed
- The DC of cooking during the rest was displayed incorrectly – fixed
- Bows’ visuals have been improved.
- Occasionally you couldn’ pause by pressing the spacebar – fixed.
- The tank is always selected from the party to loot containers, even if he/she is farther away from it than others. Now the character, who can get to it faster, will pick the loot.
- Monitor lizard animal companion was moving backwards – fixed
- A crash to the main menu could occur when loading a location, due to a unit missing the visual part – fixed
- Fixed an issue when a scimitar was sheathed incorrectly
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.