Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.4.22 has just been deployed by Owlcat Games and we have the complete patch notes for you. This update adds a ratfolk race and disables the mod supports. There are tons of bug fixes and quality of life changes being made so make sure to go through the patch notes.
The update is not available on all supported platforms as of writing this. The Epic Games Store version of the same alongside a few others has been delayed for a few hours due to technical errors. You can find all the relevant information regarding Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Patch Notes: Update 1.4.22 down below.
Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Patch Notes – Update 1.4.22
Here are all the patch notes for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Update 1.4.22 rolling out on all supported platforms:
- We’ve added the ratfolk race;
- Water elemental from the Shield Maze is now called The Last Azlanti Slayer in memory of all the lives lost during the Last Azlanti Challenge;
- Nenio’s memory leak has been fixed;
- Mod support has been disabled;
- Fixed the issue which blocked the access to the Mythic Path of the Unicorn;
- You can import Pathfinder: Kingmaker saves now;
- The mark on Baphomet’s face has been replaced with a “Looser” sign.
Beware of possible plot spoilers!
- Fixed the issue that was blocking the romantic dialogue options with Regill after the duel;
- Lann could survive sparing on the walls of the Drezen – fixed;
- Fixed the issue with Woljif’s romance, now he steals equipment from the inventory after each date, as intended;
- Fixed the issue with Elven Notes — now all 394 of them can be found in various locations all over the game;
- The scene of jealousy with Ramien has been fixed;
- Now you can equip a dress for the Daeran’s party. Only available for male characters;
- Added unique romance for the Swarm That Walks – Deskari;
- Fixed the quest, which involved Mortal Kombat between companions for the love of the Commander.
- Fixed the bug where Water Elemental, also known as “The Last Azlanti Slayer” wasn’t chasing the player all over the Shield Maze;
- The Boulder’s status as the last citizen of Sarkoris has been restored;
- Added a new mini-game in the Fourth Act — 3D Tetris with islands;
- Increased the number of areas where Turn-Based combat mode turns on forcefully: The Defense of the Tavern, Assault on Drezen, Black Water, etc.;
- Added previously missing 9996 delights to “Ten Thousand Delights”;
- Wrong lightning in the location of the wedding of Commander and Nocticula – fixed.
- Added a real-time with pause mode for the tactical battles;
- Added a new artifact: Armageddon’s blade;
- Snipers lost access to bows and now can only use knives;
- Mimic chests are available for every Mythic Path to hire.
Classes & Mechanics
- Fixed the issue that allowed barbarians to exit the rage state;
- Clerics on the Trickster mythic path now have access to the “Beer” domain;
- Inquisitors now have a ”Nobody expects the Mendevian Inquisition” ability;
- Flame dancers can now perform “Torture Dance”;
- Battle singers now have access to a new song;
- Added an option to polymorph into an owlcat;
- You can now pet the companions who were polymorphed into animals;
- Wenduag won’t be able to carry a torch anymore. Spiders are scared of fire;
- AC of Playful Darkness has been increased to 150, even on the “Story” difficulty;
- Cayden Cailean’s clerics now have access to a new pet — “Beer mug”;
- Trever’s classes and feats have been rebalanced. Now he has 2 levels of Paladin, 3 levels of Hellknight, 3 levels of Monk, 2 levels of Primalist, 2 levels of Archeologist, 1 level of Magus, and 1 level of Oracle.
- The crossbow in the main menu is now categorized as a feature, not a bug.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.