Starbreeze Studio and Overkill have released Payday 2 Update 201.1 today on December 17 on all supported platforms along with the full list of patch notes for you to read through. This update is mainly a big fix update to the big Update 201 that was released a couple of days back.
There is a whole lot of Christmas themed content packed in the game. We have it all covered below in the notes. Update 201.1 has a file size of about 224.4MB on PC and brings some optimizations and gameplay related fixes.
Here are the complete patch notes for the Payday 2 Update 201.1 and for also Update 201 that was released on December 16.
Update 201.1 Changelog
Update size: 224.4MB
- Fixed an issue where the Christmas SFX for the cloakers played at a very low volume.
- Fixed an issue where the Compact Tactical Box Sight is not given to the player when they start. It will now give one copy of the weapon mod.
Update 201 Changelog
Update size: 174.7MB
- Fixed an issue where the effect of night vision goggles would be permanent if attempting to turn off the night vision goggles and picking up a bag at the same time.
- Changed Japanese translations to use English for job/heist names, character names, difficulties as well as the word Infamy.
- Change the link used to show what mod a player is using from paydaymods to modworkshop.net.
- Fixed an issue where the hair and/or masks would disappear from certain NPC’s when their heads were close to the edge of the screen.
- Changed the link attached to the tablet in the safehouse from pd2stash to fbi.overkillsoftware.com.
- Added the ability to equip angled sights on the default sniper scope.
- Fixed issues with skins covering the lenses of gadget/laser modules.
- Tweaked Bernetti pistol sights to be green again.
- Fixed some clipping issues with the Balaclava mask for Sydney and Houston.
- Fixed an issue where the heisters arms would be missing while wearing the Repairman outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the heisters arms would be missing while wearing The Casual Formal outfit.
- Fixed an issue where the heisters arms would be missing while wearing The Classic outfit.
- Fixed various issues with the Duelist outfit on certain characters.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Duelist outfit that occurred with certain male characters.
- Fixed some graphical issues on the Tuxedo outfit when equipped by Bonnie.
- Fixed graphical issues with the Improved Combined Tactical Vest when equipped by Ethan or Hila.
- Fixed graphical issues with The Avenging Gunman outfit.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Molten gloves.
- Fixed graphical issues that occurred when the Molten gloves were equipped with the Impresario outfit.
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Cosmos gloves when charging a melee attack.
- Fixed a graphical issue that occurred with the Cosmos gloves when equipped by Bonnie.
- Fixed a graphical issue with the Cosmos gloves that could be seen when using the halt action with Bonnie.
- Fixed an area on day 1 of The Biker Heist that could possibly soft-lock the player.
- Fixed a spot behind a couch where players could get stuck on Border Crossing.
- Added a collision to prevent players from getting stuck between a wall and a chair on Branch Bank.
- Fixed some waypoints on Buluc’s Mansion for loud gameplay that never appeared after reaching the office.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion with the list prop for the guards that was floating in the air.
- Added pre-planning costs to assets on Buluc’s Mansion.
- Prevented cops from spawning near the boat when the front gate spawn is used on Buluc’s Mansion.
- Added extra AI navigation blockers on Buluc’s Mansion in the closed basement path.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion where the player could see through a wall.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion near the office, where loot bags could fall through the floor.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion where the gate opening animation would play twice if the swat van arrived while the thermite was burning.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion where lamps in the secret meeting room did not sync between host and client.
- Adjusted the cafeteria spycam location on Buluc’s Mansion.
- Added collision to a pair of glass doors, located in the inner sanctum on Buluc’s Mansion.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion where the keypad numbers, for the wine cellar door, were unreadable in Low/Very Low Texture Quality settings.
- Fixed a visual effect issue with the flare on Buluc’s Mansion, used to signal the helicopter, for Low/Very Low Texture Quality settings.
- Fixed an issue where the masks of the guards on Buluc’s Mansion would reduce in quality when the player marked them.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion where waypoints to the inner sanctum would appear even after players had already discovered them the entrances.
- Fixed an issue on Buluc’s Mansion where a guard’s path would incorrectly lead him to areas that should not be accessible.
- Fixed an exploit on Counterfeit where the level could be prevented from going loud.
- Fixed an issue where the fountain on Diamond Heist, would disappear when viewed at certain distances.
- Updated pre-planning costs of assets on Golden Grin Casino.
- Fixed an issue on Henry’s Rock where a player could get stuck inside the crate that is delivered by the crane.
- Fixed a progression blocker on Hoxton Revenge where killing the FBI boss from the basement before opening the vault would not cause the level to go loud.
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank where a police officer’s badge was not visible at certain distances.
- Fixed an issue on San Martín Bank where the VFX and SFX from drilling a door would remain if the drill was interrupted by a saw.
- Fixed an issue on Shadow Raid where a guard’s body could fall into an unreachable area, blocking the player from answering the pager.
- Moved a stack of boxes on Slaughterhouse to prevent players from getting stuck in a container.
- Fixed an issue on The Big Bank where a vault door could be opened again using a set of keys if previously opened with a saw.
- Fixed an issue on Car Shop where tied up civilians would clip through walls and be seen from outside the building.
- Fixed an issue on The White House where a player could get stuck between the cameras in the press room.
- Fixed a wall missing collision on Alaskan Deal.