Folks at Starbreeze Studios has just released PayDay 2 Update 211.1, and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update primarily includes some more bug fixes and stability improvements after the previous update on Sept.22.
The new update is live and available globally as a mandatory download on all supported platforms. You can download the update right now on your Steam client. The actual size of the new update is 15.7 MB. You can find all the relevant information regarding PayDay 2 new update in the next section down below.
PayDay 2 Update 211.1 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the PayDay 2 Update 211.1 coming out on all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue with the fire rate of the under-barrel for the Kang Arms Model 54 Pistol being too high.
- Fixed an issue with the KS12-A Burst Muzzle where shots were silenced like when using a suppressor.
- Fixed an issue where you could attach the KS12-A Burst Muzzle or KS12-S Long Silencer while having a barrel that should prevent barrel extensions.
- Added missing achievement icon to the achievement menu.
- Fixed an issue where the weapon charm would detach from the Vulcan Minigun during the reload animation.
There was also an issue reported related to using a 45-degree sight gadget in combination with the KS12-S Carry Handle. This issue is still being worked on and will be included in the next release.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.