Overkill Software has deployed Update 215 for PayDay 2 and we have prepared the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update rolls out to address some of the most annoying bugs and issues that have been plaguing the players of the game and will aim to increase the overall playing experience.
If you have been looking for the patch notes of Payday 2 Update 215, then you’ve come to the right place. The update has rolled out on all supported platforms and is available for players to download and enjoy. To update your game however you need to be prepared to download at least 111.7 MBs as that is the official file size for the update provided.
PayDay 2 Patch Notes: Update 215
Here are the official patch notes for PayDay 2 Update 215, available on all supported platforms:
- Fixed a crash related to launching the game while having an unavailable item equipped
- Removed the ability to drop weapon skins from DLC that is no longer available for purchase
- Fixed an issue that caused the flashbang sound to play multiple times in multiplayer games
- Fixed an issue that prevented dead bodies from despawning for clients in loud if an NPC were killed in stealth
- Fixed an issue where clients could get stuck trying to despawn a networked game unit controlled by the host causing them to be unable to despawn any game units
- Improved the code for disposal of corpses and dropped shields
- Dropped shields are despawned independently from the corpse associated with it
- Fixed a graphical issue when wearing The Skeletal Heister outfit and inspecting various weapons
- Fixed a graphical issue when wearing The Skeletal Heister outfit and inspecting the Deagle Pistol while certain gloves are equipped
- Fixed some graphical issues with the loot bags
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Halloween masks
- Updated the light in the main menu
- Fixed a graphical issue on the Black Cat heist where the thermite would not have any outline
- Fixed an issue on the Black Cat heist where Xun Kang could leave the room while the objective to break the glass were still active
- Fixed an issue on the Green Bridge heist where the cop that interrupts the balloon won’t stay by the balloon and soft locking the level until he is found
- Fixed an issue on the Black Cat where the waypoint to pick up your gear would disappear for all players when the first player had done the interaction
- Fixed an issue on The Ukrainian Prisoner heist that caused triads and normal guards to attack one another when the level went loud
- Fixed an issue on the Car Shop where a Titan camera was clipping with a wall
- Fixed an issue where the reload time stat disappeared if the weapon name was too long
- Grom Sniper Rifle
- Concealment bonus of the Lightweight Stock increased from 2 to 3
- Peacemaker .45 Revolver
- Damage increased from 180 to 230
- Max Ammo decreased from 54 to 36
- Compact-5 Submachine Gun
- Damage penalty of the Ninja Barrel has been removed
- Accuracy bonus of 4 has been added to the Ninja Barrel
- Stability bonus of the Ninja Barrel has been decreased from 12 to 4
- Accuracy bonus of 12 has been added to the Polizei Tactical Barrel
- Stability bonus of the Polizei Tactical Barrel has been decreased from 8 to 4
- Accuracy bonus of the Enlighted Foregrip has been increased from 4 to 8
- Stability bonus of the Enlighted Foregrip has been increased from 4 to 8
- Damage bonus of 10 has been added to the Straight Magazine
- Stability bonus of the Straight Magazine has been removed
- Stability penalty of -20 has been added to the Straight Magazine
- Concealment penalty of the Straight Magazine increased from -1 to -2
- Kross Vertex Submachine Gun
- Accuracy bonus of the Precision Barrel increased from 8 to 16
- Concealment penalty of the Precision Barrel decreased from -4 to -3
If you are having issues with an unmodded game you can try to verify the integrity of the game files. In the steam library; right click on PAYDAY 2. Select “Properties” from the menu. Under the tab “LOCAL FILES” select “VERIFY INTEGRITY OF GAME FILES…”.
The process may take some time to finish.
Updates may be incompatible with the mods you may have installed. Even seemingly unrelated mods may cause unexpected issues. If you are experiencing any issues with the game; try removing any mods you may have installed and try again.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.