Overkill Software has just deployed Update 218 for PayDay 2 and we have prepared the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update rolls out to address some general bugs and issues that have been plaguing the players of the game and will aim to increase the overall playing experience.
If you have been looking for the patch notes of Payday 2 Update 218, then you’ve come to the right place. The update has rolled out on all supported platforms and is available for players to download and enjoy. To update your game however you need to be prepared to download at least 656.18MBs as that is the official file size for the update provided.
PayDay 2 Patch Notes Update 218
Here are the official patch notes for PayDay 2 Update 218, available on all supported platforms:
- Updated the “Big Mike” mask so that it will now be returnable.
- Anyone who may have sold the mask from their inventory will also receive a new one.
- The Shell Rack weapon mod for the Reinfeld 880 Shotgun and Locomotive 12G Shotgun will now increase the total ammo by 6 shells instead of the magazine size.
- Fixed a crash related to having a charm on a secondary OVE9000 Saw with HQ weapons disabled.
- Fixed a potential crash for clients related to the host closing their games while in a heist.
- Added weapon description to the Valkyria Rifle explaining that the weapon is silenced by default.
- Fixed an issue where higher tier weapons located in slot 1 of the inventory would not be deactivated on non-active profiles when going infamous.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.