Kinetic Games has just released Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.4 and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update brings in a few bug fixes and stability improvements as well.
The update is available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.4 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
- To help prevent trolling during hunts, you can no longer turn equipment items on or off unless they are held in your hand
- Fixed a bug where the graphics settings were not applying until you joined a server
- Fixed a bug where photos wouldn’t always be added in multiplayer
- Fixed a bug where the night vision wasn’t always syncing between players
- Fixed a bug where the camera night vision would sometimes turn off
- Fixed a bug where the ghost would be a shadow too often during hunts
- Fixed a bug where smudge sticks and candles could be accidentally lit by other players
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.