Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.5 was just deployed as a hotfix by developers Kinetic Games, and you can read the patch notes here. The last few updates have all been small bug fix patches since the release of the major update called Exposition. This release again will address a number of bugs and issues in the game.
One of the major changes include reduction in the rate of temperature rising when the ghost is not in the room. You should be able to download and install this Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.5 hotfix on the relevant consoles and the PC.
Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.5 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Phasmophobia Update 0.3.0.5 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Reduced the rate that temperature raises when the ghost is not in the room
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t see the journal photos if your hard drive failed to save the photo as a .png file in your install folder
- Fixed some performance issues when another player took a photo
- Fixed a bug where the first photo in the journal could be blank if another player took the photo
- Fixed a bug where the journal photos and photo names would sometimes be in the wrong order
- Fixed a bug where where some ghost sounds were not giving evidence for photos
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.