Kinetic Games released this new Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.0 and we have the complete list of patch notes here for you to read. This is the one year “Anniversary Update” bringing over a huge number of new features and minor changes throughout the game. To celebrate the anniversary, the developers have put together an anniversary update where you can party in the main menu area as well as some other additions and changes which you can read below.
You should be able to download and install Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.0 right away from Steam. We do not have the file size of this patch, but will add it here once we do. Everything you need to know regarding this release will be covered in the next section below.
Phasmophobia Patch Notes: Update 0.3.1.0
Here are the official Phasmophobia patch notes for the Update 0.3.1.0 “Anniversary Update” that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- A complete redesign of the journal to make it easier to use and navigate
- You can now cross off evidence on the ghost evidence page
- The pause menu is now integrated into the journal
- You can now change all settings using the journal whilst in game
- Added an option to play offline singleplayer which won’t connect you to the server
- Added new fonts for several languages that had missing characters
- The VR mute button has been changed to the pause button for all controllers. Your controller will vibrate when toggling mute
- You will no longer get $10 for failing a contract and will instead get the insurance depending on the chosen difficulty
- If you fail a contract you will now see what the ghost type was
- Ghost orbs will now periodically change position in the ghost room
- You can no longer see the D.O.T.S Projector ghost if you are dead
- Fixed a memory leak on the main menu when using a controller
- Fixed an exploit where you could glitch your head inside something to make the ghost not see you
- Fixed several safe spots where you could stand on something and the ghost couldn’t reach you
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the temperature would rarely drop in the attic
- Bleasdale: Fixed a bug where the hunting equipment effects didn’t always work in the attic
- Fixed a bug where the ghost whisper paranormal sound was staying active on the parabolic microphone
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.