Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.1 was just released by developers Kinetic Games, and you can read the complete patch notes here. The update primarily includes some minor bug fixes and game UI improvements including some main menu changes and much more.
The new update is available all on the supported platforms as a mandatory download. The real size of the update is unknown at the moment but we’ll upload it here as soon as we get it. All the relevant information you’ll need regarding Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.1 has been added in the next section.
Phasmophobia Patch Notes: Update 0.3.1.1
Here are the complete patch notes for Phasmophobia Update 0.3.1.1 (Sept. 21) coming out on all supported platforms:
- Removed the imgui.ini file check so you can now use Reshade again
- Removed the light cookie/ mask on the area light around you to make it easier to know when your flashlight is on
- The main menu music has now been moved to a boom box that you can click to mute the music
- Fixed an issue where the Jinn description was wrong
- Fixed a bug where the kitchen sink water wouldn’t become dirty when the ghost turned it on
- Fixed a bug where the keybinds would reset when loading into a game
- Fixed a bug where your journal keybind changes wouldn’t save
- Fixed a bug where you could hear muted players after they used the walkie talkie
- Fixed an issue where the ambient occlusion option was showing for VR players
- Fixed a bug where the connecting screen would stay after failing to connect to the server
If you’d like to read more updates and game news, check our Patch Notes section.