Marvelous Inc. will soon be releasing Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0, and here are the full patch notes for you. This update will include Spirit Quests, new outfits, hairstyles, and farming abilities. There will be a lot more to explore when this patch finally hits the consoles, but for now we have limited information.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town patch notes for Update 1.1.0 is covered below. You should be able to download and install this patch once it gets released later this month.
Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0 Patch Notes
Here are the official brief patch notes (so far) for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Update 1.1.0 that will finally release later this month:
The Spirit Quests introduced in STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town version 1.1.0 unlock a series of challenging requests in which the protagonist acts as a medium between townsfolk and Sprites. The new Spirit Quests will be available once the player triggers all existing Town Development Events and saves enough Town Development Points. Spirit Quest rewards feature fresh new looks and abilities including:
- New outfits at the beauty salon
- New farming abilities
- A mysterious ladder connecting areas of your farm
UPDATE: Here are the official patch notes:
- Addition of post-story, high-difficulty “Spirit Quests”
- Addition of several new post-marriage events for base game and AOC bachelors/bachelorettes.
- Fixed an issue where the mini-games would block progress
- Fixed an issue where loading data that was saved during item gathering would block progress
- Fixed an issue where loading specific autosave data from the 1.0.8 patch would block progress
- Fixed an issue where a specific facility could not be obtained again after losing it
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: XSEED Games