Nintendo has just deployed Pokemon Masters EX Update 2.12.5 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update brings in 6 Star EX Giovanni and Mewtwo who can be unlocked after Sept. 15 alongside other updates and bug fixes as well.
The update is available on all supported platforms as a mandatory download. You’ll also be experiencing increased stability with some minor text changes being done to some instances of the game as well. You can take a look at the complete patch notes for Pokemon Masters EX Update 2.12.5 down below.
Pokemon Masters EX Update 2.12.5
Here are the complete patch notes for the update:
Unlocking 6★ EX Giovanni & Mewtwo
- Giovanni & Mewtwo can be raised to 6★ EX starting at the date and time listed below.
- Scheduled Date/Time: September 15, 2021 at 11:00PM
- Your sync pairs become 6★ EX-ready once you use any combination of Custom ★ Power-Ups and 5★ Power-Ups a total of 20 times.
- Using a Custom Giovanni & Mewtwo Legendary Spirit will complete the upgrade to 6★ EX.
- Legendary Spirit can be obtained from Villain Event Prelude: Looming Shadow of Kanto.
- Note: The Sync Pairs that can be obtained from Legendary Events will be eligible for upgrades to 6★ EX in stages.
- The title screen has been changed to feature Villains from Kanto.
- Made minor text changes.
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements have been implemented.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.