Illfonic just released this new Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.25 and the full list of patch notes are now out for everyone to read. This update brings a new paid DLC along with plenty of free content in the game. Some highlights include fireteam bots are now available in Hunt, Isabelle Tapes as a new collectible etc.
You will need to download about 1.6 GB on the PlayStation 4 for this Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.25, and this size may vary for other platforms. Everything you need to know regarding this patch has been covered in the full release notes below.
Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.25 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Predator Hunting Grounds Update 2.25 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- New playable Predator – Cleopatra
- Early Access to the new Predator weapon Skin – Ancient Disc
- Fireteam bots are now available in Hunt!
- Support role throwing ammo and health packs.
- Revive downed players
- Players have the ability to take over Fireteam bots if killed.
- New Collectibles – Isabelle Tapes (Unlock at level 1, 10, 20, 40)
- NRV-E (Sniper Rifle) is now available at Level 100
- Added Armor Skins for level 100 / 150 for the Elder Predator, Jungle Hunter 87 and Alpha Predator
- Added PS and Epic exclusive tints for Valkyrie
- Fixed an exploit spot on Headquarters map.
- Fixed several collision issues in the Headquarter map.
- Updated audio for the Headquarters map.
- Fixed cosmetics not displaying correctly when being granted from a field locker.
- Guerrilla Mercenaries will now use Flashbang grenades.
- Several cosmetics issues have been fixed.
- Fixed a stamina issue for Host on private Clash matches.
- Fixed floating spawns and added additional respawn points in Headquarters clash map.
- Fixed missing audio for the Airstrip map.
- Fixed an issue where Fireteam members continue to go through the muddy up animation even after cancelling the interaction
- Fixed an issue where Isabelle head would not appear incorrectly in big head mode.
- Fixed an issue with Comms specialization not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue with the Requiem and Paroxysm armor styles for the Hunter Predator that caused the armor styles to be level locked instead of purchasable.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.