Sony has just released PS5 Firmware Update 9.00 and we have the complete release logs for you to read. The new update now allows you to view your PS5 Trophies on your PS4 profile and trophy list alongside changes to messages and updates to the party system.
You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update down below. The update is available for download right now and is a mandatory patch if you want to play your games online.
PS4 Firmware Update 9.00 Patch Notes
Here are the complete release logs for PS4 Firmware Update 9.00 available on all regional variants of the PS4:
- Ability for players to view their PS5 trophies on their PS4 profile and Trophy list.
- Ability to view other player’s PS5 trophies on their PS4.
- Party owners now also have the ability to disband a Party without having to remove players individually.
- In Messages, if you’re the owner of a group, you can now delete it. Open the options menu, and then select [Delete Group]. If you delete a group, it will be deleted for all members.
- Now when you block someone, you can choose to also leave the group that only you and they are in at the same time. You won’t leave groups that include other players.
- When a child requests to use communication features for a game, their parent or guardian will receive a notification on the PS4 and PlayStation App.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.