Psychonauts 2 Update 1.05 was just released by Xbox Game Studios, and you can read up the complete list of patch notes here for you reading. This update again brings another round of fixes to the game, as mostly have been reported by the community. We are always happy to see frequent updates for a newly released game.
You need to download about 14GB of update file size on Steam for the PC players, for this Psychonauts 2 Update 1.05. However, this size may very well vary on other platforms of the game. Everything you need to know regarding this update has been added in the full release notes below.
Psychonauts 2 Update 1.05 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Psychonauts 2 Update 1.05 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- The player could get stuck in Cruller’s Correspondence if they quit after hitting the first lever and then resuming the game.
- The player could get stuck if they view the final tableau with Bob in the Mote of Light’s quiet place and then quit and resume the game.
- The player may not be able to proceed past the Nose/Mouth Shrine due to missing instruments after the Panic Attack battle.
- The player could skip the moth introduction cutscene in Bob’s Bottles and get blocked from progressing further.
- The player could get stuck if they unlocked Otto’s gadgets in the post-game state and then quit without triggering a checkpoint.
- Poses for Otto-Shot were not available in the Windows version of the game.
- The Steam version of the game would fail to start on Windows 7.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Double Fine