The developers at PUBG Corp. are currently deploying the PUBG Battlegrounds April 27 Update, and here is the patch notes for you. This is a live server maintenance going on right now that includes some important fixes that couldn’t have waited until the next big update. This server down is scheduled to run for about 4 hours, so hang in there while the team is working hard on it.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the PUBG Battlegrounds patch notes for April 27 Update is covered below. As mentioned earlier, this maintenance started April 26th, 5:30pm PDT / April 27th, 2:30am CEST / April 27th, 9:30am KST and will be running for a couple of hours. Once it gets over, you should be able to download and install the new hotfix on your consoles and the PC.
PUBG Battlegrounds Patch Notes: April 27 Update (Live Server)
Here are the official patch notes for PUBG Battlegrounds April 27 Update that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Fixed an issue where the sound would not output when changing the shooting mode of the ACE32.
- Fixed an issue where the firing sound of the ACE32 weapon sounded louder than other ARs.
- Fixed an issue where terrain and character outlines were visible when using smoke grenades
- Fixed an issue where notification markers were not displayed when there were rewards available in the Winner Prediction Events tab.
- Fixed an issue where the reward button was activated abnormally even after obtaining a reward in the Team Face Off voting (reward is not paid even if the button is reactivated)
For a quick recap of what new was included in Update 17.1, here is a video you should watch:
PUBG Battlegrounds is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.