PUBG Mobile released Beta version 1.1 a month and a half ago, and now the developers are back with 1.2 Beta. The new beta will have some great new add-ons in the game, including new events, and game modes. However, the beta version is currently available for South Asia and North America regions only.
In this article we will take a look at all the new features coming with the new update. We will also guide at the end, about how to register for the beta.
PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta Patch Notes
Following new updates are available in PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta:
Extreme Hunt Mode
This particular mode has never been seen before in PUBG Mobile, and is a brand new addition to the game. What players basically have to do here is, create a Powered Exoskeleton, which they can do by bringing Nano Crystals and an Exoskeleton Blueprint to the Matrix base. Apart from that, the players will also have 2 additional respawns, which they can use for themselves or their teammates.
It would be available for the players to respawn themselves, but they will have basic equipment after coming back on the map. Whereas, the teammates can be respawned at research stations.
The Powered Exoskeleton is divided into three parts, and each one has it’s own benefits. Completing all three will unlock the ultimate weapon, which would be the Dragon’s Breath Grenade.
Here are the three parts of Powered Exoskeleton along with their rewards.
- Exoskeleton Chest: Increases chest damage reduction. Also increases backpack capacity.
- Exoskeleton Arms: Increases arm damage reduction and melee damage.
- Exoskeleton Legs: Increases leg damage reduction, decreases fall damage, gives the ability to sprint.
A new event named the Matrix Event has also been added by the developers in PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta. It will be categorized into three parts, which are as follows:
- Matrix Event 1: Regional Supply Output will be improved.
- Matrix Event 2: Multiple Matrix Airdrops will be introduced.
- Matrix Event 3: Life Detectors in research stations will be activated that can be used to detect surrounding players.
How to Register for PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta
You can easily register for the beta by following the steps listed below.
- Step 1: First of all, you need to visit the website of GameEXP and create your own account there. You can log in directly, if you already have a registered account.
- Step 2: Afterwards, you need to visit the PUBG Mobile 1.2 Beta Testing registration page. Click here to open the page.
- Step 3: Now you need to click on Apply for Test option.
- Step 4: Now you will need to provide you in-game details like your PUBG Mobile ID, rank, level, platform etc.
- Step 5: Last but noe the least, click on the Submit button. Now there will be a prompt appearing, asking if you want to confirm your application, click on OK.
After completing all the steps your submission will be reviewed and you will receive an email, if you will be selected for the beta verion.
This was all about the PUBG Mobile 1.2 beta. There are many great features coming to the game which all of us are looking forward to. The actual update will be going live in a week’s time, so you can try it then, if can’t register for the beta.