PUBG Mobile 1.7 Update is now out on Android and iOS devices, bringing some awesome new features; you can read up the full patch notes here. The main highlight is the League of Legends’ Arcane collaboration where you will be able to play as heroes from the new Netflix animated series. Along with that, there is a new game mode added for this Arcane collab called Mirror World.
All the relevant information you may need to know regarding the PUBG Mobile patch notes for Update 1.7 are covered in the next section. The release notes were revealed yesterday which showed the actual update will need about 690 MB on Android devices, and about 1.68 GB for iOS devices. After a long beta test earlier this month, we now finally have the full release.
PUBG Mobile Patch Notes: Update 1.7
Here are the official patch notes for PUBG Mobile 1.7 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
Brand New Mode
Arrives on November 16, enveloped by a powerful energy. Mirror Island will descend in PUBG MOBILE as the two dimensions merge!
Enter the floating Mirror Island and fight as heroes from the League of Legends’ official animated series ARCANE. Transform into either Jinx, Vi, Jayce, or Caitlyn to battle against other players with new weapons and skills and explore the story of ARCANE.
Royale Pass Month 5: Mirror Realm, 11/19–12/19
- The Vanguard and Lethal Creepster arrive, as well as Duty Till The End – Kar98K, and Duty Till The End – MK47 finishes!
- Vikendi: Arrives 11/16, supports rooms and spectating
- Metro Royale: Reunion: Arrives 11/22 with the new Carry feature.
- Survive Till Dawn: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Infection Mode: Arrives 11/25, available every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, but does not support rooms.
- Payload 2.0: Arrives 11/29, available every Monday, Saturday, and Sunday, and supports rooms and spectating.
- Runic Power: Arrives 11/30, available every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday, and supports rooms and spectating.
The above-beloved modes and maps will be back in version 1.7. Don’t miss out!
- Marksman Rifles rebalanced: Increased damage at long range, increased bullet speed, increased recovery speed.
- SLR: Increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- SKS: Slightly increased recovery speed, increased bullet speed.
- Mini14: Increased damage at long range.
- VSS: Slightly increased the weapon’s damage.
We’ve noticed that marksman rifles have been given the cold shoulder recently, and we hope that you’ll start using them more after these improvements.
- DP28 rebalanced: Reduced bullet speed, reduced damage at long range, reduced headshot damage.
It seems that the DP28 has been performing too well in the game, so we’ve nerfed it a little to see what happens.
- New Carry feature: You can now carry knocked down players, and move them to another location.
- Season C1S3: Arrives 11/19–1/17, with a new season exclusive currency that can be used to redeem supplies from past seasons. Don’t miss out on returning exclusive outfits from S1–S4.
- Improved the presentation of some in-match information to make the combat screen more refreshing with clearer reminders.
- Improved the Download screen, Sensitivity Settings screen, and the Button Settings screen to make it easier for you to set up your controls.
PUBG Mobile is now out for Android and iOS devices. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: PUBG Mobile