Ubisoft has just deployed Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.1 Update and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update brings in bug fixes to Gameplay, Level Design, and Operators including fixes to various localization issues.
The update will be available after a brief maintenance time on all platforms. Maintenance for the PC will start at 9 AM ET, Xbox at 10 AM, and PlayStation at 11 AM ET with the downtime being 30 minutes for each platform. The update file size is 900 MB on Steam, 1.07 GB on Xbox, and 1.46 GB on PS4. You can take a look at all the relevant information for Rainbow Six Siege Patch Notes: Y6S3.1 down below.
Rainbow Six Siege (R6S) Patch Notes: Y6S3.1 Update
Here are the complete patch notes for Rainbow Six Siege Y6S3.1 Update (Sept. 21) coming out on all supported platforms:
- FIXED – After spawning with Blitz or Montagne and switching PC windows, hip-fire spread is reduced.
- FIXED – The operator can lean and clip inside the electrical box at EXT Garage on Villa map.
- FIXED – Various asset issues on Bank map.
- FIXED – Various collision issues on Coastline map.
- FIXED – Various LOD issues on multiple maps.
- FIXED – The refill SFX for Lesion’s GU is not triggered.
- FIXED – When shooting Clash’s CCE Shield with Kali’s CSRX 300, the operator will not receive the Guard Break state nor the animation.
- FIXED – Osa’s bullet impact decals disappear when deploying her Talon-8 Shield.
- FIXED – The first-person camera is offset inside Maestro’s Evil Eye when a player spectates through it.
- FIXED – Voice Chat Volume is set to 0 when accepting a party invite on Stadia.
- FIXED – Under certain conditions, HUD markers will not be visible to players.
- FIXED – ADS Sensitivity slider jumps in increment of 2 when set to Standard.
- FIXED – Extra texture is present in first-person view on all of Buck’s uniforms.
- FIXED – Various localization issues.
Rainbow Six Siege is now out on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and the PC platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.