Insomniac Games released this new Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.003.1 earlier today and here are the complete patch notes. This update makes improvements to ray-traced reflections to improve the gameplay experience. It also reduces input latency among other things.
You should be able to download and install this Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.003.1 right away as it went live earlier. All the relevant list of fixes, changes, and updates can be found in the full release notes below, right after the jump.
Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.003.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart Update 1.003.1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- 120 Hz Display Mode (together with system settings)
- Reduces input latency
- Increases frame rate target of Fidelity graphics mode to 40 fps
- Support for VRR via system settings
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is off, slightly increases dynamic resolution targets
- When 120 Hz Display Mode is on, the frame rate is unlocked and varies based on gameplay
- Improvements to ray-traced reflection quality at glancing angles in low-dynamic-resolution scenarios
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Insomniac Games