Rec Room Update 3.52 has just been deployed and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The new update fixes some bugs like the Cloud Data setting stab mysteriously disappearing alongside making sure players can’t grab vehicles when in a seat.
The update is available globally as a mandatory download on all VR Supported platforms. You can find all the relevant information for Rec Room Patch Notes: Update 3.52 down below. The file size of this update has not been revealed yet.
Rec Room Patch Notes: Update 3.52
Here are the complete patch notes for Rec Room Update 3.52 coming out to all supported platforms:
- The “Cloud Data” settings tab mysteriously disappeared. We tracked it down, and put it back in the Room Settings tab bar.
- Fixed an issue that prevented NavMesh from baking in rooms based on certain maps (including Park and Clearcut).
- Fixed a bug in \^RecRally which would result in lingering vehicle sounds if somebody left the room during the game start countdown. No more ghost cars!
- Made it so you can’t grab other players’ vehicles during \^RecRally games.
- Made it so you can’t grab vehicles while in a seat.
- The wheels on the buggy go round and round, but will no longer go inside other vehicles or objects.
- Players will now be locked in their seats during the starting countdown in \^RecRally.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Rec Room Inc