Housemarque has just released Returnal Update 01.003.003 on May 5. The patch is mainly a hotfix and addresses a few nasty bugs including the extremely pesky outfits issue and a few other glitches here and there. We’ve got the full patch notes for your reading pleasure down below.
Returnal has seen a major update cycle this month with the previous 01.003.001 adding tons of new features to the game with major bugs being quashed. However, the developers have kept with their trend of making sure the game runs stable for all players with the advent of Returnal Update 01.003.003
Returnal Update 01.003.003 Patch Notes
Here are the complete official patch notes for Returnal Update 01.003.003 which is going to be globally releasing at the same time for all supported platforms:
- Fixed an issue where certain Trophies might not unlock under specific gameplay conditions. Note: missing Trophies will need to be replayed to unlock.
- Multiple stability fixes addressing rare crashes/hangs.
- Fixed issue with pre-order suits occasionally blocking item collection and door opening.
- Fixed incorrect healing behavior when resting in Helios.
- Configuration changes to increase the number of scout corpses available in all biomes.
- Fixed issues with certain custom controller mappings.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements
Hopefully, this patch doesn’t end up completely bricking the game like the last one did! From previous iterations of the updater, we can expect more hotfixes to be rolling out till for about 2-3 weeks.
This concludes everything you needed to know about the patch notes of Returnal Update 01.003.003. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.