Housemarque released a new Returnal Update 1.003.001 that is now live for all the players and we have the complete list of patch notes. This patch is now available for download and installation. We have all the relevant information you need to know about this update. Returnal was just released for the PS5 on April 30, and the developers seem to be working hard on keeping the game up-to-date.
We do not have a file size yet of this patch, but we will update once we do. It looks like a hotfix update for some known issues that the developers want to fix. For those who have just started playing, check out the complete Returnal trophy guide.
Returnal Update 1.003.001 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Returnal Update 1.003.001 that is now out for all supported platforms of the game i.e. PlayStation 5:
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
Here is a list of known issues that will be fixed in the coming few days:
- Permanent progress items such as utility equipment. Any picked up weapons and items go into the loot pool and can be encountered later.
- Unlocked weapon upgrades can appear on weapons later.
- Ether is kept between runs.
- Keys to shortcuts in all biomes after defeating the boss.
- After biome 3, proficiency starts at a higher level.
This is everything we know so far about the Returnal Update 1.003.001 that is now live. If you see any major changes this soon to the game, let us know in the comments below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.