Housemarque has just released Returnal Update 1.003.007 on May 20, and we have the complete patch notes for your reading pleasure. The update will mainly serve as a hotfix for the PS5 and will be releasing on May 20 at 6 AM PT.
The size of Reutrnal Update 1.003.007 is about 1 GB and aims to address issues of the Deceased Scouts not appearing as they were supposed to. You will need to download the update before you can start playing the game again.
Returnal Update 1.003.007 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Returnal Update 1.003.007:
- Fixed an issue with Deceased Scouts not appearing as often as intended.
- After having one of their Deceased Scout corpses scavenged, players will no longer receive a negative-effect parasite on startup.
- Fixed an issue where the Ophion boss might disappear after a player uses the Reconstructor during the fight.
- Fixed a rare audio bug causing loud noises during combat.
- Fixed a small number of issues where players might become stuck in various rooms.
- Fixed several issues where the player might encounter a black screen during the credits or whilst playing.
- Multiple fixes for rare crashes during gameplay.
That’s all you need to do know about Returnal Update 1.003.007. Are you enjoying the game so far? Let us know in the comments below. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.