Housemarque just launched the latest Returnal Update 1.4.1 and here we have the complete list of patch notes. Like the last few updates, there has been no new content or features added to the game. Returnal developers have so far been focused on fixing small bugs and making minor changes to make the game much more stable.
This Returnal Update 1.4.1 (PS5 Update 01.004.001) just started rolling out for all the players and you should be able to download and install it on the PlayStation 5 right away. For those affected, your game will not crash when saving up – which only happened in some rare circumstances.
Returnal Update 1.4.1 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Returnal Update 1.4.1 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Platinum: “Atropian Survival”, “Welcome Home”, and “Sins of the Mother” Trophies can now be unlocked by replaying the Act 3 ending
- Daily Challenge: Fixed a rare issue where players might be unable to complete a Daily Challenge in the Fractured Wastes
- Daily Challenge: Fixed an occasional issue with incorrect loot spawning in the Daily Challenge
- Fixed an issue which could cause save-game corruption in rare circumstances
- Fixed an intermittent visual issue when scanning new items
Returnal is now available on the PlayStation 5 as an exclusive for the next-gen console. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.