Ludeon Studios has released this new RimWorld Update 1.3.3067 just now and here are the full list of patch notes and updates. This release is all about small improvements, fixes and technical updates for the game. This patch improves the base game, Ideology, and Royalty.
We do not have the file size for this RimWorld Update 1.3.3067, but it shouldn’t be too big. It should start downloading as soon as you start your Steam client. This patch should be compatible with all saves and mods, except the following mods which testers reported as incompatible: Color Coded Mood Bar and Character Editor.
RimWorld Update 1.3.3067 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for RimWorld Update 1.3.3067 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- Blind people no longet get the darkness mood debuff.
- Reduced min colony wealth to 150k for firing archonexus endgame quest.
- Adding new desired apparel no longer regenerates role apparel.
- Ancient non-deconstructible stuff has disable deconstruct command tooltip and inpect pane information on how to remove it.
- Avoid repeating normal memes when generating non-player factions.
- Make arrested pawn a prisoner as soon as we start carrying them to bed instead of waiting to arrive.
- Allow starting the bestowing ceremony via right click.
- Added anima grass growth rate from meditiation penlaty to anima tree based on proximity to artificial buildings.
- Pregnant animals are slaughtered after other animals in order from most recent to least recent pregnancy.
- Building damage factors are drawn for projectile weapons in their info card.
- Optimize ritual obligation alert to not generate unused text anymore, significantly reducing performance spikes for larger pawn counts.
- Dying hair requires dye
- Metallic fence and walls now use stuff-specific ui and blueprint graphics.
- Mechanoid breach raids spawn with one breacher.
- Improvements to the junk spawning scatterers.
- Breach raids never have ‘drop-in’ arrival mode.
- Prisoners now produce a mood malus if they escape.
- Shuttle and spacedrone can now overlap zones and adjusted other impassable buildings so they cannot overlap zones.
- Mortars don’t drop their barrels if under 50% fuel.
- Fix: Typo ‘skill’ instead of ‘skull’.
- Fix: After a gladiator duel, the downed prisoner will be carried back to their bed but they won’t actually be put in the bed, they will remain downed on top of the bed instead
- Fix: LordJob_LoadAndEnterTransporters blocking rituals.
- Fix: “Parsed 34.9 as int” warning on startup.
- Fix: Pawns can end up with overlapping apparel requirements.
- Fix: Desired apparel was generated as apparel requirement but not available when manually selecting it.
- Fix: Bestowing quest can get bugged if accepting it on a different map from one it was generated on.
- Fix: If you design an ideoligion which has two words in its pawn “noun” you will not be able to bring people to trial.
- Fix: Inverted anyMemeRequired condition in PreceptApparelRequirement.
- Fix: Blindfolds cannot be worn on pawns who have had their eyes removed.
- Fix: Dromedary description mentions it is not rideable, but it is.
- Fix: Portrait did not update after look change.
- Fix: Ideology background doesn’t display after installing Ideology.
- Fix: Pawns walking over structures causes construction to halt.
- Fix: Trees adjacent to no-cut growing zones are cut down.
- Fix: Players can edit deities outside normal+dev ideo configurations.
- Fix: Error spam when trying to add some ideo buildings.
- Fix: Essential roles can be removed.
- Fix: Rituals with no spectators can show weird numbers in the quality factors preview. Disabled ritual seat outcome effect for rituals without spectators.
- Fix: Stacking building damage factors don’t display if they have the same value.
- Fix: PreceptComp descriptions can be uncapitalized.
- Fix: Modded factions cause ideo errors.
- Fix: Gender supremacy memes have opposite agreeing traits.
- Fix: Typo on anima tree linking ritual.
- Fix: NullReferenceException on unequipped low-shield pack.
- Fix: Ability.Activate only starts cooldown if there are any ability components.
- Fix: Ritual ambience sound preview kept playing the old one after changing style categories that affected it.
- Fix: Deep drills produce chunks over themselves and their interaction cells.
- Fix: Authors label is not truncated with ‘…’ on mod ui.
- Fix: Animal sacrifice ritual cancelled just before it ends.
- Fix: Enter closes form caravan UI.
- Fix: Inspect pane overlap when canceling, or removing a pawn from, a caravan.
- Fix: Musical instruments don’t give recreation.
- Fix: Plant cutting toggle on growing zones causes plants to never be harvested.
- Fix: ‘Copy CSV’ button is broken on some debug tables.
- Fix: Biosculpter pod only shows pawn label for an occupant not who it is biotuned to.
- Gray out pawns that can’t take any role in ritual.
- Biosculpter pod plays a sound when nutrition is added.
- Fixes to anima tree linking feedback for spectator role.
- Added explicit look mode parameter to CompSpawnImmortalSubplantsAround
- Sanitize the mod load folder slashes.
- Fix: Uncapitalized letter after colon.
- Faction -> HomeFaction in JobDriver_TakeToBed.
- Graphic_Appearance now checks things for IConstructible to determine stuff rather than the IConstructible implementations.
- Added missing TKey’s on tips.
- Move ShowingGizmosForRitualsTmp field.
- GetHairMats -> CalculateHairMats
- Removed debug code in GenStep_ScatterGroup.
- Fix: Back-compatibility not preserving prisoner status.
- Fix: Null reference exception in Need_Indoors for pawns with null ideo.
- Fix: No-expansion ideos are shared between factions.
- Fix: Uncapitalized property.
- Fix: A divide by zero in PawnWeaponGenerator.
- Small fix to Command_BestowerCeremony feedback code.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.