Digixart has just pushed out this Road 96 Update 1.02 and we have the complete list of patch notes here with all the changes. In this update, the developers have fixed five major issues in the game. Such as, the Taxis’s ticket can now be scratched and the player should no longer be stuck when inspecting it.
As usual, we do not yet have the file size for this Road 96 Update 1.02. You should be able to download and install this new patch directly from Steam – it will launch when you start the client. All the relevant information regarding the new fixes have been included in the following release notes.
Road 96 Update 1.02 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Road 96 Update 1.02 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- The player should no longer get stuck in the scene “Blame it on the rain” when discussing with John.
- The AirHockey’s puck should no longer disappear in the scene “Let’s get serious”
- The player should no longer be stuck during the offshore exam.
- The Taxis’s ticket can now be scratched and the player should no longer be stuck when inspecting it.
- The player should no longer be locked in the secret room in the scene “Let’s get serious”
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.