Coeptus has just deployed Roblox Bloxburg Update 0.10.0 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The Sim-esque game now has a Halloween Event which adds in thunderstorms, lightning, Pumpkins and fall-themed foods, items, and locations!
The update is available globally as a mandatory download. You can find all the relevant information for Roblox Bloxburg Patch Notes: Update 0.10.0 down below. There will be no file size for this update as it is completely server-side!
Roblox Bloxburg Patch Notes: Update 0.10.0 (Halloween Update)
Here are the complete patch notes coming out on all supported versions of Roblox
- Happy Fall!
- Added Fall and Halloween themed items, foods and locations.
- Added Plenty O’ Pumpkins & Orchards farm.
- Added ghost cookies, pumpkin muffins and tombstone brownies.
- Added pumpkin plants, corn stalks and corn stalk fence.
- Added thunderstorms and lightning.
- Added time, weather and ground color override settings for neighborhoods.
- Added 3, 6 and 12 month neighborhood renewal tiers.
- Tweaked weather visuals.
- Minor UI changes.
- Major bug fixes.
If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.