Psyonix Studios have released the latest Rocket League Update 1.96 earlier today and we have the full list of patch notes for you to read. We have a complete list of changes and bug fixes covered in this patch. For those curious, this Update 1.96 is all about bringing support for the NASCAR and Formula 1 content to the game.
Rocket League Update 1.96 is now available to download and install on all platforms. You do not necessarily need to install this patch to play the game offline. However, to play the game online, you will need to update it.
Rocket League Update 1.96 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for the Rocket League Update 1.96 that is now live for all the players:
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface
Rocket League is now available on the PC (Epic Games Store and Steam), PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Psyonix Studios