Psyonix Studios is currently deploying this small Rocket League Update 2.02 and we have the patch notes here for you. This minor fix patch was suppose to be out last week, but due to some reason it was relayed to this week. The main highlight of this update is to allow PlayStation 5 players to play the game in 120FPS which is currently not possible since the previous major update.
We do not yet have the Rocket League Update 2.02 file size with us, but it shouldn’t be too big as it is only to fix a small option in the game. Everything you need to know will be added in the next section once the update goes live and the notes are revealed for everyone to read through.
Rocket League Update 2.02 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Rocket League Update 2.02 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
- [PlayStation 5] 120 FPS support is now available when using the correct cables and display
- Players should no longer see a “duplicate login detected” message in error
- Game will no longer lock up if you have a large number of pending friend requests
- [Nintendo Switch] Fixed issues with game performance when trading with other players
- Fixed a bug causing incorrect Rank to display after matches
- Fixed a game lock-up scenario unique to some older account types
- DMCA-protected songs will no longer play if manually selected when Streamer Safe is enabled
- Fixed a bug causing song titles to display incorrectly when playing Rocket League in any language besides English
- Fixed a bug preventing Custom Tournaments from appearing in the Tournament Browser
- Fixed a bug causing players on Windows 7 to crash
- Fixed a volume issue with the ‘SMLE & Athena – ETERNAL’ music track
- ‘NASCAR’ Player Banner now correctly displays in inventory if previously owned
Unfortunately, the official patch notes for Rocket League Update 2.02 are not out yet. The patch is being deployed right now, so we should have the full notes with us in a couple of hours. Once installed, if you notice something different in the game, do let us know in the comments below. In the meanwhile, all we can do right now is to just want for the full deployment and the release notes so we can add them here as soon as possible.
Rocket League is now available on the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Steam, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Rocket League