Hi-Rez Studios has just deployed the latest Rogue Company Update 1.70 and we have the full list of patch notes for you to read. This update does not bring any new features to the game, instead it fixes a number of problems for the console players. There had been an alarming number of complaints about game crashes and other bugs, and it is good to see the developers release an update this quickly with the fix.
We do not yet have the file size for this Rogue Company Update 1.70 (PS5 Update 01.000.015), but will add it here once we do. All the relevant information you need to find out regarding this patch has been covered below in the full release notes. If you still experience crashes, let us know in the comments below.
Rogue Company Update 1.70 Patch Notes
Here are the official patch notes for Rogue Company Update 1.70 that is now rolling out to all the supported platforms of the game:
The following fixes are for Xbox and PlayStation:
- Fixed an issue which would cause “Unknown failure to join this queue”
- Fix for the Season 3 Starter Pack not displaying in game
The following changes are for the Nintendo Switch:
- Fixed a lighting issue on Switch that would have Rogues display black in the lobby
The following changes have been made for all the platforms:
- Fixed some grammatical errors with a few Rogue Bios
- Fixed an issue where sometimes Mack would receive double armor from his Passive ability
- Added the correct icon for the Gone Rogue Award
- Fixed a description for Ranked Demolition
- Fixed an issue that would prevent automatic weapons from firing after throwing a gadget
Rogue Company is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Rogue Company