Hi-Rez has just released Rogue Company Update 1.71 and we have the complete patch notes for you to read. The new update includes a few minor bug fixes alongside visual Rogue model issues on the Switch with automatic weapons failing to fire as well.
The update will be available globally on all supported platforms and will be a mandatory download. You can take a look at the complete patch notes down below for more information about the update.
Rogue Company Update 1.71 Patch Notes
Here are the complete patch notes for Rogue Company Update 1.71 available on all supported platforms:
Since the Season Three update, we’ve actively investigated a series of crash reports from players and regularly reviewed game data. After careful examination, we noticed that many crashes were due to memory issues, and examined the current memory usage for all platforms to ascertain its cause.
We believe we have identified the cause and have some fixes that should drastically improve it with a hotfix we deployed early this morning, Friday, August 20th.
This hotfix will be larger than normal for Xbox and Playstation. While Switch players will receive the same hotfix, they will have to wait a little longer for some of these memory fixes, as it requires a separate update. We will make announcements about the timing of this update as soon as possible.
We have made the following changes for Xbox and PlayStation:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the error “Unknown failure to join this queue.”
- Fixed an issue that caused the Season 3 Starter Pack to not display in-game.
For Switch we have made the following change:
- Fixed a lighting issue on Switch that would have Rogues display black in the lobby.
For all platforms we have made the following changes:
- Fixed some grammar and punctuation errors in Rogue Bios.
- Fixed an issue that gave Mack 150HP from his Passive instead of 125HP if he disconnects and reconnects.
- Fixed an icon for the Gone Rogue Award.
- Fixed a description for Ranked Demolition.
- Fixed an issue that caused automatic weapons to fail to fire after throwing a gadget.
In addition to the crash update, we also wanted to address Switch players being unable to complete the Weekly Contract for King of the Hill. This was an error, which we will be addressed by making two changes, one immediate and the other long-term. Short term, Switch players will be able to enjoy King of the Hill 4v4 as an LTM, beginning this Monday, August 23; long term, we will be changing the Weekly Contract to “Win a match in a Limited Time Mode.” You can expect to see this change in the upcoming patch.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Rogue Company is now out for the PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch platforms. If you’d like to read more game updates and news, check out our Patch Notes section.
Source: Hi-Rez Studios